Mittal Institute of Technology 2020-21
Seats are allotted through COUNSELLING of eligible candidates (10+2 (PCM)) based on the merit in JEE examination. Counselling procedure. For more information on the process and details, call us at 9589 477 452.
Some Salient Features of JEE Main 2020 Counselling Procedure:
- JEE Main 2020 Counselling Procedure will be conducted by the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
- Seat Allocation of JEE Main 2020 will be done on the basis of the JEE Main 2020 Merit Ranks as provided by CBSE
- Seat Allocation through JEE Main 2020 Counselling will be for seats at both Government and Private Institutes
- Only candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2020 exam will be eligible to participate in the JEE Main 2020 Counselling.
- 50% of admissions in NITS will be reserved for Home State (HS) Quota students and the remaining 50% for Other State Quota. Seat Allocation will be in the order of Home State (HS) Quota/ Other State Quota and finally the All India Quota as applicable.
- JEE Main 2015 Counselling will see combined choice filling for Engineering and Architecture to avoid vacant seats at the end of seat allocation.
- A student eligible for both Engineering and Architecture will be allocated one seat only as per guidelines
- For students of Union Territories without NITs (Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and Kandvi, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli), the full Home Quota will be made available at the nearest NIT. These seats will be supernumerary over and above the Home State quota of the respective NITs
- JEE Main 2020 Counselling Procedure comprises of the following stages:
- JEE Main 2020 Online registration: from first week of July to last week of July, 2020
- Note: Registrations for Spot Round will be available after the JEE Main 2020 Counselling is completed. Candidates must provide their personal information, mobile numbers and bank details during registration for JEE Main 2020 Counselling
- Fee payment will be online through e-challan, Debit /Credit Cards only JEE Main 2020 Online choice filling and locking of choices:
- Only after successful registration, candidates will be able to exercise their choices of branch and institute online on the CSAB website
- The Choice Filling for JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from first week of July, 2020.
- Candidates must note that the seats will be allocated to the candidates in the order of the choices entered by the candidates hence the filling of choices must be exercised very carefully.
- Choice Locking must be done after careful consideration and before the specified deadline.
- After the third round of seat allotment, candidates who have not got any allotment can modify their choices.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their seat allotment can unlock their choices for the 4th round of JEE Main 2020 Counselling only after surrendering their previous allotment.
- Candidates who have not registered till then can also register afresh for the 4th round from last week of July, 2020.
- Declaration of JEE Main 2020 Seat Allocation and Document verification:
- Seat Allocation will be on the basis of the All India Merit Ranks obtained in JEE Main 2020 as well as the choices filled in by them during the JEE Main 2020 Counselling Procedure.
- Seat Allotment will be conducted in four rounds of the JEE Main 2020 Counselling
- Candidates allotted seats should report to any one of the ‘Reporting Centers’ as per the specified schedule after the fee payment
- They should get the documents verified and denote their assent to the offer of seat.
- A provisional admission letter will be issued to students after the preliminary guidelines are met.
- Reporting for Admission to Allocated Institute:
- Candidate must report for admission to the allotted institute in person after the verification process is completed.
- JEE Main 2020 Spot Seat Allocation:
- A Spot Round will be conducted for the seats vacant after the four rounds of seat allocation of the JEE Main 2020 Counselling are completed.
- Students who have already registered for the initial four round of JEE Main 2020 Counselling need not register again.
- Such candidates who register anew will have to fill in the choices, pay the specified fees and lock choices at the Reporting Centres only
- The JEE Main 2020 Spot round will be for seats in both Government Institutes (NITs, CFTIs and IIITs) and Private Institutes (SFTIs)
- The fee collected for the JEE Main 2020 Spot Round is non refundable.
Important: If a candidate rejects a seat allotment during the CSAB conducted JEE Main 2020 Counselling, such a candidate will be not be allowed to participate in any of the further rounds in CSAB including the Spot Round If a candidate withdraws from the JEE Main 2020 Counselling Procedure by CSAB after being provisionally admitted to an Institute, such a candidate will not be considered for any future rounds of CSAB seat allocation including Spot Round . Note : For more details find JEE mains bulletin PDF file are attached.